Ouliweilan Angel Series Pasta
a cucumber half
The amount of oil
the right amount of salt
- The ingredients are ready. A pack of Olivia orchid series pasta, a family of three just had a meal
- Cut the cucumber, cut the cross on the surface of the tomato, put it in a boiling water pot, remove it, peel it off slightly, then cut it into cubes.
- Add oil to the pan, add to the chopped tomato diced after burning to 80% heat, stir fry until the sand, add the right amount of water, turn off the fire when the tomatoes are in a soft state, add a little salt to taste
- Boil the water, put 150g Olivia Orchid Series pasta into the pot, and cook over medium heat for 4 minutes.
- Add the cooked noodles to a few drops of vegetable oil and mix well to prevent sticking. Spread the tomato sauce and cucumber, and mix well to serve. You can also add chili to taste according to your own preferences. In the summer, it’s very delicious to make cold noodles.
- Tomato pasta product map